Site producer - Realestateview.com.au
I was responsible for managing a team of up to 6 .NET and Pearl developers and 3 graphic designers to implement enhancements and new functionality into the real estate search site to tight deadlines.
- Boosted subscriptions with more effective email sign up processes
- Implemented innovate use of Facebook applications, created Australian first in real estate web sites.
- Integrated more effective database searching
- Reduced bounce rate and contributed to increases in unique visitors, well in excess of 1 million visitors a month.
Digital Media Producer - 2high Festival 2010.
I was music and digital media producer for the 2high Festival in 2010. The creative output went under the guise of absurd propaganda, taking ill predictions about life in the year 2050 to the extreme. I worked with a cross disciplinary team to deliver an engaging festival presence across web, print, video, and of course the festival event.
- I was also the executive producer behind a 16 part mini series of online videos profiling the best in the festival talent. We generated much anticipated buzz before the festival and held special screenings at the Brisbane Powerhouse.
- Part of the winning team of the Woodside Better Business Award at the AbaF Awards 2010 in Queensland.
Digital Producer - Robotic Monsters
I developed an effective end-to-end brand, visual communication, web marketing strategy and e-commerce solution for a brand new retailer entering a competitive space.